top of page

"To our clients, contractors, and everyone:

This incident occurred because a rat chewed through an electric wire.

As a result, a fire broke out in the garage near the water heater and in the wall where the gas line was running.

We urge you to check your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors diligently.

These devices can save your life and prevent expensive damage repairs for you and your family.

Stay safe and vigilant!    🔥🚒

Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 8.21.10 AM.png
Problemon.png
3d-fire-with-flames_23-2151073788.png
Carmichael.png
ContactNow.gif

Ask for a free estimate 

Now!

Success! Message received.

Drain Cleaning starts at    

(Restrictions apply

$99

1st Time Customer.   

10%
Off

Not valid with any other offer

The Pocket Pluger Tools

Our expert team are ready for serving you

Listen To What Our Customers Have To Say

bottom of page